Saturday, November 14, 2009

A New Obsession....A New Me




After feeling somewhat lost in terms of my sense of style, I feel as though I have finally been found with a new winter wardrobe. I've got a lot of excitement because this is a big deal to me. This is more than just clothes and shopping, this is "defining" myself through my clothing. I wanted to avoid Mom Jeans and I did. I wanted to avoid "young" clothing, and I did. I have found a new classic, sophisticated, and feminine new look through J Crew.

I don't shop in stores anymore. I enjoy the convenience of online shopping. So I have ordered quite a few things from the J Crew website and everything has come in, and I am in love with each and every item that I purchased. I enjoy feminine details of bows and ruffles, which are very much in this year and my clothing reflects my girly and feminine taste. I decided it was time to revitalize myself when I found that I was slipping into the Mom Drab Look of sweatpants and plain tees. I vowed never to be that woman and I saved myself in the nick of time.

These are my new pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment